Hi everyone! My name is Brittany McCullar (more commonly known as Brit), and I am 20 years old. I am currently a junior majoring in computer science at DePauw University in Greencastle, Indiana. I'm a blogger for the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing, and I am VERY excited for this opportunity! I cannot think of a better way to spend my fall break from school - in beautiful Orlando, Florida, at a conference which has the potential to change my life. :)
This is the blog I will be using to keep track of my experiences at the conference once I am there. I will begin officially blogging on Tuesday, October 16, when I attend a day of the Richard Tapia Celebration of Diversity in Computing (a part of my Bridge Day attendance). I will also be writing about my experiences on Bridge Day (especially the behind-the-scenes tour of Epcot!).
For the time being, I will write about my experiences as a female CS major at DePauw! :)
Until next time,
Brit McCullar
Official GHC 2007 Blogger
You may comment on this blog by visiting the GHC bulletin board. You can find me at britghc2007.blogspot.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment