skip to main | skip to sidebar

Brit @ GHC 2007

Brittany McCullar's Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing Official Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Pictures from GHC

Make sure to check out my GHC photos! Click the link on the right-hand side of the page! :)
Posted by *brit* at 11:43 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

GHC Logo

GHC Logo

About Me

*brit*
Greencastle, IN, United States
Hi! My name is Brit, and I'm 20-years old. I'm a junior computer science major at DPU! :)
View my complete profile

Links

  • My GHC Photos
  • Grace Hopper 2007

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (18)
    • ▼  October (16)
      • Innovation Strategies: Finding the Next Big Idea
      • Pictures from GHC
      • Welcome Session - Saturday
      • I <3 GHC
      • Storytelling as Role Modeling: Collecting Oral His...
      • The 2007 Anita Borg Award for Technical Leadership...
      • "Learning by Doing": Using Internships to Discover...
      • Welcome Session - Friday
      • Challenges Faced When Forming a New "Women in Comp...
      • Pursuing Graduate School and the Computer Science ...
      • Girl Geeks in High School - Technical Experiences ...
      • Retaining Women CS Majors Using Research-Based Ini...
      • Promising Practices in CS1
      • Richard Tapia/Bridge Day
      • I'm here!
      • The countdown is on! :)
    • ►  September (2)
 

Picture

Picture