I'm pretty sad that today is the last day of GHC! :( Like I said in my last post, it has been a wonderful experience for me, and I can't wait to take a wealth of information back to my university. Hopefully I will be able to attend GHC next year (October 1-4 in Keystone, Colorado!) and look back at our WiCS group and be proud of all of the changes we've made. It remains to be seen!
It seems that there will be an additional focus on electrical engineering next year! That's exciting for the students and professionals who are involved in that area of study.
Today I am attending one session - "Innovation Strategies: Finding the Big Idea." This morning, there was a panel of the leaders of the workshops. They were discussing their sessions and why each might be interesting to the attendees of GHC.
I'm looking forward to attending the first panel today, but I am bummed that I have to pack up and go back to my grandma's house before we fly back to Indianapolis on Sunday morning.
Brit McCullar
Official GHC 2007 Blogger
You may comment on this blog by visiting the GHC Forum. You can find me at britghc2007.blogspot.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment